High Security Locks Vancouver: High-security locks are heavy duty door locks that require professional skill and tools to install. They are designed to be especially resilient to physical attacks. Furthermore, all high-security locks are pick resistant, drill resistant and bump proof. It is quick and easy to upgrade your current deadbolt to our high-security variant, and installing a high-security system is as easy as installing a regular deadbolt.
High Security Locks Vancouver
Mr. Locksmith Downtown Vancouver Locksmith: (604) 262-1907
Mr. Locksmith Vancouver West (Kitsilano, UBC, Kerrisdale, etc.) : (604) 760 7620
Mr. Locksmith Automotive Locksmith Vancouver: (604) 259-7617
High-Security Locks Features:
- Bump Proof
- Pick Resistant
- Drill Resistant
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed High Security Cylinders passed the UL 437 tests that measure effectiveness against picking, drilling and physical resistance.
- Solid brass collar spins under pressure to prevent wrench attacks.
- Large thumb turn provides ease of use for physically challenged.
- Steel shroud over bolt protects against “ice pick” type of attacks.
- High security strike plate has 2″ screws that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the frame, preventing “kick-in” type attacks.
- Hardened steel bolt and bolt throwing mechanism are surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel housing for maximum resistance to crow bar attacks.
- Solid brass design is secured with high-tensile steel mounting bolts for maximum resistance against hammer and prying attacks.
- Available in brass or brushed aluminum finish.
- Patented Key control (key duplication by signature card only).
Most deadbolts in use today are not bump proof or pick resistant, but High Security bump proof locks do exist. We carry a complete product line of Underwriters Laboratory listed (UL) High Security Deadbolts that are pick and bump resistant.
Mr. Locksmiths is the leading provider of high security deadbolts. We keep several brands of high-security locks on stock at all times.
Schlage Primus High Security Locks
Has an exclusive key blank with tight key duplication controls. For more than 85 years Schlage has been providing innovative security solutions. Today, Schlage is at the forefront of cutting-edge security technology. For pick-resistant cylinders or geographic exclusivity of your key blanks, step up to Schlage’s Primus high-security cylinder system. No matter what level of security you need, Schlage offers a system to help you gain control and keep control.
Abloy Protec2 Lock
This is Terry Whin-Yates personal favorite High Security Locks. The Abloy Protec2 has no known covert defeats. One of the primary features of Abloy locks is their ability to be drill resistant. Most Abloy locks are constructed from hardened steel as well as offering thick anti-drill plates. Having their locks created completely from hardened steel sets Abloy locks apart from other manufacturers that utilize brass with hardened inserts for their construction. Many of Abloy’s locks also feature an anti-drill plate that is fully free-spinning. This will keep a drill from achieving penetration by being able to turn 360 degrees when coming in contact with a drill bit. The locks also feature other steel components and an anti-pull sidebar. For locks that are more prone to being attacked, a 1/4″ anti-drill plate is designed to protect the front of the cylinder. All of these features add up to the creation of locks that offer drill protection that you won’t find in other lock designs.
cations, ASSA High Security Locks has manufactured premier locks for industry, military, and institutions worldwide. Their patented key and cylinder design provide a level of key control second to none; eliminating the possibility for unauthorized key duplication.
Our Special Offer
We have a special offer on high-security deadbolts specifically designed for Vancouver homes.
The special includes:
- UL listed high-security deadbolt
- Free keys
- Wrap around strike plate (doubles the strength of your door)
- Free high-security exclusive keyway
- Free keys
- Price includes installation and service call
High-security locks may seem like an expensive investment, but it’s not a lot to pay for your ultimate protection and peace of mind.
For On-line and Hands-on Locksmith Training Dates and Cities near you by Terry Whin-Yates for Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced Locksmithing as well as my Covert Methods of Entry, Non-destructive Methods of Entry and to purchase the Famous “Dumb Key Force Tool” that opens Smart Key locks go to Mr. Locksmith Training
For Locksmith Franchise and Licensing Opportunities go to http://mrlocksmith.com/locksmithfranchise-opportunities/